Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sandra Shine

My Life...
I was born in Budapest,Hungary on Sept. 9th 1981.
I had a usualy childhood, I lived with my mom and with my older brother. I went to elementary school from 1988-1996. I was a good student..
Then I went to high school from 1996-2000 and I graduated in 2000. I took two extra years there to study business. I applied to the university of business in hungary where i was accepted so I did school and modeling together. I live in hungary altough I travel a lot.I love dogs and I have a
cute Bolognase, called Coconut.
She is my little treasure.

My Sexuality ...
My first kiss assigned my future. He was one year older than me. He simply grabbed me and kissed me.
I loved this explicitness... After I started to discover my body... First with my fingers and then my imagination went wilder and found useable toys... Anything that could fit in there..
We went on vacatin with ma some friends. I saw a guy at the swimming pool and next night we met at a club there. We were talking for a little and moved to park close by and started kissing. It was the first time I ever felt a dick in my hand...and in my mouth..and the first time someone else was touching me down there.. But that thig didn't happen. A week later we met again and both of us knew what we wanted so we went directly to his place. He was teasing me for a while and by the time my pussy got licked my whole body was shaking. He told me that i was sucking his dick like nobody before.. Well all I know is that I just love doing it.. Maybe you will get to see it one day. We were slowly getting down to business as I really wanted to put his hard dick into my soaking pussy so I jumped on it. I still know how it felt. My first sex with another girl was when I turned 18 and it was a threesome. So we went to celebrate my 18th birthday. I saw a girl that was absolutelly stunning. I noticed that she was cheking me out as well so I walked up to her and asked for a date. She said yes right away so We decided not to wait for so long so we left and went home together.. I saw my boyfriend seeing us and smiling. We could not stop kissing & touching each other on the way home in the car. We got home and started to make out in the hall. We made a real show for my boyfriend. Then I invited him to join us. She was sucking on his cock while I licked her pussy then it was time to return the favours. We played for hours. We were in heaven about 4 times. So here comes the question, do I consider myself a bisexual? Well by today i have had sex with a lot of more girls than boys so I leave the choice for you to decide..

My Career ...
I started modeling at 18. My first shoot ever was a solo photo shoot with english photographer and at first was kind of shy. For about 6 mounths I had been doing solo photos only but later I tried lesbian shoots as well. After a year I did my first softcore video for an italian company. As I discovered how fun is that I started making girl-girl videos as well. In february 2001 I was Pet Of The Mounth US Penthouse magazin. In august 2003 I did Pet Of The Mounth Us Penthouse magazin again this time I was on the cover also. As far as I know I am the only girl who did this twice.During the years I have been the biggest magazines such as Playboy,Penthouse,Perfect 10,Hustler,Club.. and on their covers. Now in 2005 in run my own website and do what I really want. As far as my career I am 100% happy...
XoXo, Sandra SHine



















No comments:

Post a Comment