Monday, January 24, 2011

My Mission Underground

See that little hole?  I squeezed through that opening this evening with only a teeny tiny flashlight to guide me. My mission: to search for the pump under our house, unplug it then reset the circuit breaker, then plug it in again. The photo makes it look all bright and cheery, but believe me it wasn't. It was dark and damp and..and there was a cobweb. The flash from my camera makes it look like a happy place.  So deceiving. Anyway,  I felt like a sleuth sneaking around in dark clothing carrying a flashlight the size of my index finger (the one I got from the pres. of altrusa this last x-mas--thanks Cristie!) and then crawling under the house to complete my mission.

                                                                                                                   Am I brave or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment