Friday, November 24, 2006

"Beavis and Butt-Head Do America" review


Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996)

Directed by Mike Judge Yvette Kaplan
Writing credits Mike Judge Joe Stillman

Mike Judge .... Beavis, Butt-Head, Tom Anderson, Mr. Van Driessen (voice)
Bruce Willis .... Muddy Grimes (voice)
Demi Moore .... Dallas Grimes (voice)
Cloris Leachman .... Old Woman on Plane and Bus (voice)
Robert Stack .... ATF Agent Flemming (voice)

It's official. The suspense is over. I don't like Beavis and Butthead. They're too stupid and annoying for me. There, I've gotten that off my chest and I feel better for it. Their nonstop laughter grates me. So why did I bother watching this? Because when it comes to movies, I'm an eternal optimist.

So Beavis and Butthead hit the road to find their stolen TV. The dips get embroiled in a weapons smuggling scheme and are chased by a body cavity searching G-man. Somewhere along the way they hope to score with the opposite sex. Don't we all?

This movie was fair. I laughed at a few spots. But B&B annoy me too much for me to really like this movie. The show was kind of funny because B&B gave a running commentary on the videos they watched. Unfortunately their TV was unplugged for this adventure. This left us with only Beavis and Butthead and their shrill cackles echoing across America. Heh heh ehhhhhh...

SCORE: 2 out of 4 brain dead dips

No comments:

Post a Comment